Bangla Books

  • Emdadul Haque Milon
  • Humayun Ahmed
  • Kaji Nazrul Islam
  • Masud Rana
  • Rabindronath Tagore

মঙ্গলবার, ২৮ এপ্রিল, ২০১৫

SMS

There is no reason, no question, no answer, no logic why I love YOU.
When I came across the feeling of love, everything seems beautiful and I fell in love with everything.
Among all the thorns of life, love is just like a beautiful red rose.
I wish I could tell you about my feelings, in the morning, middle of the night, when I eats, during sleep, in happiness and in sadness. I just want to tell you that I love you.
Three words could change my life. I can do anything just to hear those three words. Please tell me that YOU LOVE ME.
Among billions and millions of people, I choose one person. The person I want to be my soul mate. It is You, My True Love.
No matter which stage of life you are at. If you are in love, it will keep you young and energetic.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন